Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year

Hey everyone!

I decided back in December that I was going to try to get back into the swing of things around here and start posting again. 2014 got pretty hectic pretty fast and alot went on so I had to shift my attention elsewhere. Ive worked out a better plan this time to get back on track and keep things moving along nicely, I hope!!! We've all gotten sidetracked at one point or another

This year Ive made a few resolutions. I think posting resolutions helps hold you accountable for them. Everyone can see and we can all help keep each other motivated.

2015 is my year to

Eat healthier. Im not talking about starving myself or anything along those lines. I mean more greens every day, less processed food, more water, and less salt.
Setting realistic goals is better then unrealistic, the second you start slipping you abandon all hope and give up. More attainable goals keep you motivated.


Post more on here. While I wasnt publishing anything myself the past few months I have definitely been reading. Reading blogs, blogs on how to write a blog, to keep you motivated, to captivate your audience, everything... I came to realize I love blogs that have a mixture of information. A bit of personal, some instructional, some funny, and some serious posts. I'm a bit random and all over the place so I think that style will help me keep on track and keep everything in order.

Learn how to knit. Seriously though, I dont know how. Looks super cool and I would love to learn....

Spend more time outside. Fresh air, sunshine, thats all.



My Pinterest is back up and running too!


I would love to hear from you guys what your New Years resolutions are!

Im making it a goal of mine to be posting progress about resolutions at the beginning of every month. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment! leave your link to your blog and I'll swing by and check it out!!!