Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

What would your life be like, if you won Lotto 649?

We hear this slogan all the time on the radio and the TV.

It got me thinking today, what would my life be like if I won?

I have always wanted to design and build my dream house. Buy enough property to have a couple houses for family and friends. Wiggle my toes in the whitest sand I can find. Climb the highest point and admire the view. Take care of our family and friends. Buy enough land I can have as many animals as I want. And of course donate so much to different charities that I support. Take a bunch of classes and learn so many different skills.

What would you do?

Take a glamorous trip around the world? Live in a castle? Help fund research? Go to school? Pay off debt?




What would you do? I want to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment! leave your link to your blog and I'll swing by and check it out!!!