Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Spring is in the air! (Finally)

Hey guys!

Noone is more excited about spring than I am! I love to garden, I love being outdoors with my fur babies, and I'm so sick and tired of wearing a jacket!!!

Over the weekend J and I started up our garden at the new house. We did alot of the planting in flower pots so its easier for us to move around once we actually figure out where we want everything in the yard, like the table and such. We started off our vegetables in the house with seeds about a month ago, and I bought some pre started plants as well to fill things out. I only have the pre started ones out right now, my seeded garden took a bit of a hit during the move and is still struggling. Fingers crossed I can get them outside this coming weekend.












We have lots of pretty flowers too. I just haven't had the time to get some photos. Hopefully, I'll get some good shots this weekend when we're out there rearranging the yard.


How's your garden coming along? Anyone started anything up yet? I know you should wait until the long weekend but it's been so warm out lately I was itching to get my hands dirty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment! leave your link to your blog and I'll swing by and check it out!!!