Pages

Friday, April 25, 2014

Tipping habits in restaurants

This afternoon while J and I were packing up some stuff around the house and he presented this idea to me. He claims that as a male he is much more willing to leave a higher tip for a woman versus a man. He even went so far to say that most people feel the same, which of course I would have to disagree with. I leave a tip based on the service provided and the bill amount. I have worked in the service industry and I know how much people rely on their tips for things. Sometimes even for a ride home that same night. My question to you would be, how do you tip? I will post the results next Friday and see who tips who more. I will have a new poll next week as a follow up so be sure to check back and have your voice heard!










Select the answer that best suits your tipping habits in restaurants.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
pollcode.com free polls 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment! leave your link to your blog and I'll swing by and check it out!!!