Pages

Monday, April 28, 2014

Man Crush Monday! Part 1

I just want to say that I love movies that Johnny Depp and Tim Burton have worked on together. Obviously Johnny Depp is gorgeous but the work he does with Tim Burton is amazing! He really submerges himself into the role.
My personal favorite would be Edward Scissorhands. Yes, I know I was 2 when this movie came out. However I absolutely love it!
This movie was a fantastic display of a neighbourhood dynamic. The women REALLY loved him and most of the men hated him. Mostly due to him being different. This movie showed viewers that not only is it alright to be different but encourages you to be yourself. Of course there is tons of emotional turmoil in the movie itself as Edward battles with his own mind about being different and people being afraid of him however he overcomes that with grace.
I am hoping to make a series about this and I am looking for suggestions as to which one to feature next week. Please leave a comment below with YOUR favorite Tim Burton and Johnny Depp movie and yours might be featured in next weeks #mancrushmonday.
One last picture of the beautiful Johnny Depp. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment! leave your link to your blog and I'll swing by and check it out!!!